We want everyone to love their Anmol Baby Carriers & Wraps, and specially the parents to enjoy parenthood and enjoy it for those important bonding years of a child’s life. When you receive your purchase, please check it very carefully before wearing and washing. We take great pride in the quality and beauty of our Anmol Baby Carriers & Wraps. If you have any questions or concerns about a recent purchase, please contact us at email@example.com
These are general policies.
- Proof of purchase from Anmol Baby Carriers is necessary for all exchanges.
- Any item that has been used or washed will not be accepted for any exchange, unless the 1 year warranty described below applies. Please note: A product will be considered used as soon as you have carried or wrapped a child in it.
- Any item that has been altered in any way will not, under any circumstances, be accepted for exchange. The term “altered” is defined as including, without limit, dyeing, painting, embroidery, and fabric additions or removals made after purchase.
- Any item that has been purchased secondhand will not be accepted for return or exchange.
- We reserve the right to refuse any order for whatever reason. We also reserve the right to cancel any purchase (an order already accepted by us) in (amongst others) the following situations, without being liable for any damage or costs: the product is not available/in stock (any payments will be refunded); your billing information is not correct or not verifiable; your order is flagged up by our security systems as an unusual order or an order susceptible to fraud; your bank transfer payment is not received within 12 calendar days after acceptance of your order; we have reason to believe that you are a reseller; there was an error in the price quote; we could not deliver to the address provided by you; you purchased an item specifically designated for another purpose/geographic location (in the listing or collection); or for any other reason.
- We reserve the right to block or refuse sale to any customer that Anmol Baby deems, in its sole discretion, has attempted to abuse the process, including through use of programs or scripts that allow users to automate their order. We reserve the right to cancel the entire order for a customer suspected to be using any such program or script.
- No exchanges or returns accepted during the lockdown Period!
- No exchanges or returns accepted for dicounted/ specials or products on offer bought during a sale.
- No exchanges or returns accepted for products under offer.
- No exchanges or returns accepted for colour discrepancies and personal choice.
- Products sold under Specials may have been used for photography purposes or for trials.
At Anmol Baby Carriers, Customer Satisfaction is our number one priority. Our aim is to provide you with the highest quality products at an affordable price. Please go through the instruction manual and also view our instructional videos before using your Anmol products. If you still experience some difficulty in using your Anmol carriers and have some questions, feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any item that has been used, washed, or altered will not be accepted for any return or exchange.
Exchanges within 7 days:-
If you are not satisfied with the product you have received you may exchange it for a product of equal value. The exchange is subject to below terms:
- It is a one-time exchange for a new, unused carrier in the original packaging
- It is returned within one week of receipt
- Returned product is in unused condition with the original packaging intact
- Returned product should not be washed, damaged, crushed or opened in a way that affects the look and feel of a new product.
- Exchanges can be arranged only if the shipping charges for return of initial carrier from your address and shipping of the newly chosen carrier are covered by and taken responsibility for by you, the customer.
- We do not offer any refunds under any circumstances
- The customer must provide details of receipt or proof of purchase
We request all our customers to consider using a traceable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Exchange of new unused product based on defects or damages:-
Our products have been hand-crafted. Imperfections are an inherent character of this product and should not be considered as defects.
We ensure our products are checked for quality at frequent stages of being created so it is unlikely that you may receive a damaged product, however in the rare occasion there is a manufacturing issue or defect, kindly reach out to us within 15 days over email so that we can assist you in replacing the product.
In such a situation, we will take full responsibility of the defect and you will not be charged for the return shipping.
Please keep in mind that we manufacture/purchase brand new woven wraps directly from manufacturers in the Indian handicraft industry. We do not assume responsibility for the quality of the wrap, including common/normal wrap nubs or flaws.
Return Instructions for those meeting the above criteria:-
As long as your Anmol Baby product is like new and does not have any visible signs of wear, you can exchange your Anmol Baby product within 15 days. We just need you to do a few things in order to process your exchange. )
Please send us an e-mail at: email@example.com
And return your original item to:
Sagar Complex, Bldg. No. E-2,
Gala No. 1 to 6, Ovali Village, Opp. Mini Punjab Hotel,
Near Lodha Dham, Thane – Nashik Highway, Bhiwandi – 421 302.
With the item you are returning, we ask that you include a note with your name and original order number. Please note that we cannot guarantee a specific print will be available when your exchange is processed, but you will be given a choice of what we have available in stock. When we receive your Anmol Baby product, we will contact you and confirm your exchange. If you have any questions regarding your exchange, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Warranty (all Anmol Baby products):-
All Anmol Baby products, including Anmol Wrap or Anmol Handwoven Conversions, Anmol Wrap or Anmol Handwoven, have a 6 month warranty against manufacturing defects. In the rare instance in which there is a manufacturing issue or defect, we will work with you to provide you with a refund, repair, or exchange.
Our products are handmade and may have slight variations that do not affect their use or safety. Normal wear, fabric fading, minor size differences, common/normal wrap nubs or flaws, and sewing varieties are not considered manufacturing defects and are not covered under the warranty. We are not responsible for warranty coverage if the product has been altered in any way. The term “altered” is defined as including, without limit, dyeing, painting, embroidery, and fabric additions or removals made after purchase. We are also not responsible for warranty coverage for any item that has been purchased secondhand.
P.S.: Kindly note product colour may slightly vary due to photographic lighting sources or your monitor settings.